Mike and I got engaged a few weeks ago before we took an awesome trip to Oregon. I had never been to the Portland area and loved it. We went to the Rose Gardens we tried several times to get one picture that didn't have one of us pulling a face. It was really fun! I also got to meet Mike's whole family I am excited to join the Haroldsen family.
We are so excited for you two! When is it going to be the Mikey and Angela blog? (Mike you haven't updated in forever!) We cannot wait to see you guys in a few months!
Thanks everybody!! We are so excited! It is good to know that there are people just as excited as us. We are working on a blog together but it isn't ready yet. Don't worry I will keep you posted on all that is going on. Right now I think we have everything ready except announcements which are comming soon. I have started working in my classroom this week so I am glad that is all we have left because I am starting to be busy with work again.
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I suck at taking pictures. Our wedding day should be fun. I guess we have my mom to thank for that. Thanks mom.
Yeah! What a cute couple!!
congratulations angela:) have you set a date yet?
Congratulations Angela, I'm so excited for you. You'll have to keep us all updated on all the wedding plans.
I don't know about the rest of the Haroldsens, but all the ones I know are knuckleheads...
J/K, they are great people with big hearts, so congrats!
It was fun to meet you, I am excited to have you in our family too!
Cute pictures. We loved having you out in Oregon. My girls are excited to have you as their Aunt. I am excited to have you as my sister.
I am excited to have you as my aunt to!!!! I can't wait to see you again!
-Maddie
We are so excited for you two! When is it going to be the Mikey and Angela blog? (Mike you haven't updated in forever!) We cannot wait to see you guys in a few months!
Thanks everybody!! We are so excited! It is good to know that there are people just as excited as us. We are working on a blog together but it isn't ready yet. Don't worry I will keep you posted on all that is going on. Right now I think we have everything ready except announcements which are comming soon. I have started working in my classroom this week so I am glad that is all we have left because I am starting to be busy with work again.
Post a Comment